Health and Service Practices
Despite the unprecedented shock of Covid-19, thanks to the momentous efforts of medical staff, volunteers, and everyone’s responsible behavior, Greece is entering the final phase of lifting lockdown measures. In addition, we are happy to let you know that Greece has reported the less coronavirus incidents, since the beginning of this pandemic, among Europe and worldwide top destinations.
Our top priority is always the health and safety of our valued guests and our employees.
With deep respect and a sense of responsibility for the common good and welfare, kindly note that we are in progress to enhance the already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in our property with all the necessary protection measures according to the new hygiene rules and health protocols and ensure that we are in align with the new generation of global hospitality cleanliness standards.
The experience may look a bit different in this new environment, but it will feel the same ultimately, it will still be our people delivering the same attention to detail, intuitive service and personalized care.
Below is an update on what we are doing, keeping your safety top of mind.
We would like to inform you that we are a small and intimate hotel with 16 suites, fact that makes it ideal for a getaway to relax and unwind during this challenging times.
At this point we would like to emphasize that due to its special architecture, the hotel does not have common areas, as it is open plan, other than the reception. Also, kindly note that all of our suites have an outdoor entrance, swimming pool or private jacuzzi.
Furthermore, all suites will be available for check-in from 15:00 and check-out until 11:00, so that meticulous disinfection will take place.
The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning measures have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
Hygiene & Safety
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitize will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
The health of our employees is being carefully monitored.
Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
Fly Away Creative Restaurant & Bar
Kindly note that concerning to the restaurant, where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner, we follow strictly the following practices:
- The occupancy will be limited in order to allow the social distancing and the tables will be appropriately placed in line according to the local department of health guidelines.
- The dining and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- The menus will be available for room service and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- The breakfast is A la Carte and is served every day from 8:00 till 11:00 and you can have it for more privacy either in your suite or at the suite's patio watching the amazing volcanic scenery.
We wish that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to our property and our hospitable country, Greece, the country that knows how to constantly win battles in adverse conditions. The country that offers light, warmth and unique experiences to its visitors.
For any query, we remain available at all times to guide your choices and help you make informed decisions, bearing in mind how the situation is evolving across the world.
Till then stay safe!
West East Suites Team
Fly Away Restaurant Team